A place for expanded conversation on topics of interest to Friendship Force International clubs and members

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Power of Friendship

“As a member of the Friendship Force, I recognize that I can make a difference. I recognize that I have a mission. That mission is to be a friend to the people of the world. As I embark upon this adventure, I know that others will be watching me. I know that through my example to my fellow citizens and the people of other countries, the cause of friendship and peace can be furthered.”
- The Friendship Force Pledge


Do you recognize this? Sometimes the power of the pledge that Friendship Force members have been reciting for decades gets lost to familiarity. Yet make no mistake - friendship has the power to heal our pasts, bring greater understanding to our present, and positively influence the future of our world.  


You are part of a movement to write a counter-narrative to the fear, prejudice, violence and injustice that the news industry causes us believe is now commonplace. Your stories of friendship and your everyday work of overcoming the barriers that separate us are testaments to that.  Thank you for continuing to stand for the power of friendship.


Jeremi

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for sharing these information
    CEO Email Lists is updated and verified continuously to ensure your marketing message get through the right channel at right time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article – Impressive: We think you might be interested to know more about our company. Techno Data Group helps you get your hands on world’s best class customized B2B Contact List, which can make your sales and marketing campaigns cost effective. Achieve Your Marketing Goals and Grow Your Business.CEO Email Lists and Mailing Lists

    ReplyDelete